Norfolk Wedding Photography Prices
Included as standard with every booking:
- A full pre wedding consultation to discuss and plan the day either at your home or the wedding venue.
- Sneak peek photographs available online within 48 hours of your wedding.
- An on-line gallery to share your photographs with family and friends.
- All the images from your online wedding gallery in high resolution for you to make unlimited prints.
- All the images from your online wedding gallery optimised for social media.
- All the images from your online wedding gallery in HD format to view on your HD television.
For couples who are concerned about being photographed professional I offer the option to be photographed by myself 6 to 8 weeks before your wedding. You can experience what it’s like so you’re ready on the day. These sessions are available Monday to Thursday and last for up to 2 hours.
All day wedding photography (from the morning bridal preparations to the first wedding dance and a bit beyond) is £1500.
For shorter weddings please contact me for details.
There maybe a small charge for travel into the rest of East Anglia and additional expenses for travel and accommodation for weddings in the rest of the UK and Europe.
A small booking fee and a signed photography agreement is required to secure your wedding date. I’m unable to hold provisional dates.
The main balance of your wedding photography is due one month before your wedding day. All payments are made on-line by debit or credit card.
Optional Handmade Italian Wedding Albums
I offer the highest quality handmade wedding albums from Italy from Graphistudio. These come in a variety of sizes and covers. You can add an album at the time of booking or anytime after your wedding day. I can also provide duplicate parents books.
These albums are unique and quite special. They also come with a lifetime guarantee against defects.
Feel free to ask me about albums and see examples.